Welcome to my blog! My name is MK Murphy and I intend to blog primarily about Networking for a several-fold effect:
- To prepare for CCNA,
- To maintain knowledge as I continue to seek employment within this field,
- To explore other venues within Networking,
- To perhaps continue my education with a Masters of Science (but we shall see…)
I desire to touch on several factors of the Information Technology field, such as:
- Securing data and networks,
- Certifications and their process,
- News issues with respect to IT,
- Once in a while I will write-up a book review,
- Specific topics within the realm of IT and an explanation, and
- Hacking being new to me but should be of interest to all, for vulnerability & penetration testing.
My initial thoughts are to accomplish this on a weekly basis and monitor any replies/comments during the remainder of the week. As time progresses, or as the topic dictates, I may consider posting more often. Some topics will be multi-part posts, others will be single posts.
I hope this to be both a fun and rewarding endeavor for all involved. Thank you for visiting and I hope you will return.